September 11, 2014

Confessions of a Christian Skeptic

Larry Brown:
I’ll never forget the time I was sitting in a boarding gate waiting area, and the man on my left was telling two ladies sitting with him about how his life was filled with wonder ever since he started praying the Prayer of Jabez daily. I kept my mouth shut.

Don’t even get me started on what I think about people like Benny Hinn and Joel Osteen and the Health and Wealth Prosperity Gospel!

I love my fellow Evangelicals. I only hope that they are diligent in checking their sources and doing the necessary verification so as to protect the credibility of the Evangelical Christian faith.
I feel like I could have written this post myself. Read the rest here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Follow by Email

Support C&C by Using One of Our Amazon Associate Links