April 04, 2014

I Love Carl Trueman Despite the Fact That He Is Terribly Wrong On Occasion

First, I want to get this out in the open: I have a man crush on Carl Trueman. I just think he's the bee's knees. But, despite my appreciation for Carl Trueman, I feel the need to point out that this is nonsense.

Can Trueman honestly not see any principled difference between Christian backers pulling support for a parachurch ministry over a hiring policy and the left forcing the resignation of a software company CEO over his political views? Seriously?

Thankfully, I'm not the only one pointing out that the emperor has no clothes (see this post by Steve Hays).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Follow by Email

Support C&C by Using One of Our Amazon Associate Links