November 15, 2012

Why Blog?

Like any good Southern Baptist, I agree with the Baptist Faith & Message when it says that "Christianity is the faith of enlightenment and intelligence. In Jesus Christ abide all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge. All sound learning is, therefore, a part of our Christian heritage. The new birth opens all human faculties and creates a thirst for knowledge" (BFM2000, article XII). Consider this blog the chronicle of my attempts to live up to my confession.

I will, Lord willing, be (occasionally) posting my thoughts on the sorts of things that interest me. I will be doing so, not with any pretensions of neutrality, but as one who honors Christ the Lord as holy and desires to take every thought captive to obey Christ (1 Peter 3:15; 2 Corinthians 10:5).

Follow by Email

Support C&C by Using One of Our Amazon Associate Links